If you prefer, we can manage the initial renting of your rental home and then let you take over from there. Our One-Time Property Management Program includes the following services. We manage properties on the Monterey Coast in Santa Cruz County, California including the cities of Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Soquel, Live Oak, Capitola, Aptos, La Selva Beach, and Watsonville.
All dealings with tenants will be handled directly by our office staff.
Our tenant base is acquired from referrals, advertising, corporate contacts and business associates.
- Each applicant’s credit report is obtained directly by Credit Communications,Inc. current employment is verified.
- References and histories are confirmed with former landlords.
An orientation session is conducted with each resident to be assured they understand specific obligations regarding care of your property.
- We collect all rents and security deposit and distribute funds to you after lease is signed.
- Kendall and Potter prepares all rental and lease agreements, establish policies and regulations.
- Owner is responsible for all advertising costs.
- Owner will be responsible for costs to get the property rent ready
As your agent we will do the following:
- Place advertisements on Craig’s List and many other sites including HotPads, Trulia, Zillow, Walk Score, IRent, Houses.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com and on our web site (www.montereycoast.com)
- Make appointments to show properties.
- Collect applications and screen tenants.
- Contact owner with tenant’s information.
- Draw up lease agreement including all legal disclosures.
- Prepare the move-in inspection report
- Send all copies of documentation to owner.
Our management Agreement will remain in effect two weeks after tenant moves into the property.
This is only a summary of our services and procedures. Please contact our unfurnished rental office at 831-477-7934 or toll free at 800.688.0361 for a detailed contract review.